Somsix B.V. will store the details and information that the Client provides to Somsix B.V. carefully and confidentially. In doing so, Somsix B.V. complies with the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/AVG) and other relevant legislation.
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS:
The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. This definition provides for a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute personal data, including name, identification number, location data or online identifier, reflecting changes in technology and the way organisations collect information about people.
Means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated resources.
ARTICLE 2 - SCOPE AND WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
- Somsix B.V. processes Personal Data as part of the execution of services as provided by Somsix B.V. These Personal Data consists of name and address details, contact details, payment data and cookies/ IP-addresses.
- As soon as the Client has voluntarily given his / her data in person or through the website, he / she thereby authorizes the processing of the Personal Data in the context of the execution of the service.
- Somsix B.V. collects the Personal Data in the following way:
1. Data collection via the internet such as a contact form or ordering a product;
2. Personal interviews where information is being recorded or entered;
3.Telephone interviews with data being recorded or entered.
ARTICLE 3 - WHAT SOMSIX B.V. DOES WITH THE DATA:
- Personal data will be processed by Somsix B.V. in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. The collected Personal Data is treated confidentially at all times.
- If the Data Subject determines that his Personal Data has been incorrectly registered with Somsix B.V., the Data Subject will report this to Somsix B.V. as soon as possible. Somsix B.V. will, following this information on request, delete the data if necessary, or modify it or provide the Person concerned with the opportunity to correct these Personal Data.
ARTICLE 4 - PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA
- Somsix B.V. uses the Personal Data from Data Subjects for the delivery of the ordered products and all associated contact between Somsix B.V. and the Client.
- The Personal Data are only Processed because this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with regard to the services of Somsix B.V. requested by the Data Subject. Processing of the Personal Data will only take place when this proves necessary for the realization of the purposes in the context of the provided services.
ARTICLE 5 - STORAGE DATA AND STORAGE PERIOD
- The storage period of the Personal Data will only be for the duration that is necessary to realize the purposes and in any case not last longer than a maximum of five year, unless a legal basis indicates a different term by which Somsix B.V. is obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period.
ARTICLE 6 - SECURITY
- Somsix B.V. takes precautions to protect the Personal Data and will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed and to protect the Personal Data at an appropriate level of security.
- Somsix B.V. will in any event take appropriate measures to prevent destruction, any form of unlawful processing or unauthorized distribution and access to the Personal Data.
ARTICLE 7 - COOKIES AND WEBSITE
- Somsix B.V. may collect information from the website’s visitor about the use of the website by means of cookies.
- The information that Somsix B.V. collects through cookies can be used for functional and analytical purposes. Somsix B.V. is not permitted to lend, rent, sell or in any other way reveal the personal data of the Data Subject.
- The Client agrees that Somsix B.V. may approach the Client for statistical or customer satisfaction research. If the Client does not wish to be approached for research, the Client can express this. In that case the Data will not be used.
- Somsix B.V. reserves the right to utilise the other details of the Client in anonymous form for (statistical) research and databases.
ARTICLE 8 - RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT:
- The person concerned has the right, without giving any reason, to withdraw his permission to process his Personal Data, unless this makes execution of the agreement impossible, makes it impossible to carry out a public task, or removal of the data is not possible due to medical necessity or because of legal obligations. Or other situations in which removal of personal data can’t reasonably be expected from Somsix B.V.
- If any information is inaccurate or incomplete, the Data Subject can request Somsix B.V. at any time to correct or complete it.
- The Data Subject may request the deletion of any Personal Data. The request for deletion of the Personal Data can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data Subject has the right to view, amend or delete the Personal Data.
ARTICLE 9 - TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
- Somsix B.V. will not provide Personal Data of Data Subjects to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or the delivery of goods and / or services or if this occurs on the basis of (compliance with) a legal obligation.
ARTICLE 10 - CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
- Complaints can be submitted in writing and will be handled as soon as possible but in any case within 4 weeks.
- The Data Subject has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority being the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
- Questions and complaints can be submitted via: email@example.com
- Changes will be communicated to the Data Subject.
ARTICLE 12 - INTERPRETATION, TRANSLATION
ARTICLE 13 - APPLICABLE LAW
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all legal relationships to which Somsix B.V. is a party. This also applies if an obligation is wholly or partly fulfilled outside the Netherlands or if the Client has its place of business outside the Netherlands.
- Disputes between Somsix B.V. and the Client will only be submitted to the competent court in the Overijssel district, unless the law mandatorily prescribes otherwise.